We will train you.
We will invest in you.
We will support you.
You will learn.
You will work.
You will be successful.
Our employees are important to us.
Our clients are important to us.
Our culture is important to us.
IT Solutions Account Manager – London, Kitchener
Career opportunities are booming for professionals in the tech industry and the demand for motivated, capable, autonomous thinkers is significant. If you consider yourself this kind of professional, we may have just the opportunity you’ve been looking for. If you’re a people person who enjoys meeting, counselling and growing mutually beneficial relationships that deliver positive outcomes you can expect to be rewarded for your effort and success. Information Technology is the future and we’re offering a long-term opportunity with room for advancement and escalating financial gain. An entrepreneurial spirit, analytical mindset, commitment and desire to achieve are all you need. We offer internationally recognized and admired Xerox training systems. Xerox is consistently ranked by Fortune Magazine among the top 5 most admired tech companies.
- Develop lead generation and outside sales opportunities
- Build relationships through virtual and face-to-face interactions
- Develop and sell integrated IT strategies that solve real-life client challenges
- Focus on SME’s in a defined Southwestern Ontario market
- Sell a wide range of IT services, solutions and hardware with a focus on Xerox products
- Support your peers in reaching quarterly targets and goals
Compensation will vary with experience, based on:
- A competitive, full-time base salary
- Commission-based bonuses with no cap
- Travel opportunities with paid expenses
- Internationally acclaimed training academy credentials
- Ongoing career coaching and support
- Rewards-based environment
- Full medical/dental benefits package
- Up to 4 weeks holidays per year in a flex-time culture
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- 1-2 years sales experience preferred
- Track record of success in a similar sales capacity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communications skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
We are a company that values personal development, work-life balance and team success. We believe that career is just one part of a balanced life, and should be gratifying, rewarding and enable team members to live a richer, fuller life in their respective communities. Please contact/respond to [email protected] for more information and a personal fit assessment. While every inquiry will receive confirmation of receipt, we must limit engagement to only those candidates deemed most qualified for the role. Thank you for your interest and understanding.